Forum Benefits Include . . .
- Ten monthly breakfast programs where members and guests meet and share ideas (No meeting/breakfast fee for members)
- Two Minute Forum where members and guests describe new ventures, acquisition interests, ideas, financial needs and assistance required.
- Knowledgeable speakers discuss a variety of topics focusing on . . .
- case studies by entrepreneurs
- objectives and "war stories" of venture capitalists and other investors
- relevant topics by specialists
- Networking with professionals and entrepreneurs who are interested in new and growing enterprises.
- Enterprise, the newsletter, keeps members up to date on the Forum activities and programs. It contains a summary of recent Two-Minute Forum presentations, listing of new members, information on the next meeting and other activities of interest.
- Annual membership directory providing the information required to contact the individuals that can help you and your business.
- Special member-only events.
Guests are Welcome . . .
Guests may attend three meetings, for a fee, before becoming a member and will receive the monthly newsletter for three months.
Meetings are held the first Friday of each month, except in January and July, at 7:15 a.m.